Amphetamine Dextroamphetamine is the generic name for the central nervous system stimulant, Adderall. As we all know, the brain is the master of all activities. It also includes hyper activity and impulse control. To perform these functions, some chemicals play a vital role. If those chemicals malfunction, it leads to Narcolepsy and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Adderall is being used to treat those disorders.
Some things which you need to keep in mind before taking this medicine are:
- Take this medicine only when it is prescribed.
- Do not take in excess as it can affect your heart.
- Adderall comes in a capsule form to ensure buy adderall online that it enters into your body slowly. You should not break or open. If you do so, all the drugs will act at the same time which is not advisable.
- Store your medicine away from moisture, light and heat.
- Being a drug of abuse, you may get addicted to it. So, keep track of your dosage. Ensure that nobody else is taking it.
- Drink lot of water when you take this medicine.
Adderall is strictly banned to heart patients. MAO inhibitors should not be present in your body when you take this medicine. Your body needs almost 2 weeks for clearing all the inhibitors such as Marplan, Parnate, Nardil, Azilect, Emsam and so on. One who suffers from the following diseases should completely avoid this medicine. Do you have?
- Arteriosclerosis, a disease characterised by hardened blood arteries.
- Overactive thyroid
In case, if you take it will lead to sudden death. Also one who has a history of drug addiction should avoid this medicine. Long term usage of this medicine should be prohibited especially for children. This may affect the growth of the children. Also during pregnancy, mother should not take. It will affect the unborn baby and it may cause premature birth, low birth weight and so on. It is strictly prohibited for breast feeding mothers because adderall may pass through breast milk.
If you forget to take the medicine, just skip it. Do not take extra to compensate for that which people normally does. But overdose if adderall is fatal.
Even though you take this medicine with these precautionary measures, it may cause side effects which every medicine does. But its impact is stronger than others which include:
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats
- Feeling light-headed, fainting
- Increased blood pressure
- Severe headache
- Blurred vision
- Trouble concentrating
- Chest pain
- Motor tics (muscle twitches)
- Headache or dizziness
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Loss of appetite, weight loss; or
- Loss of interest in sex, impotence
Overall, do not take this medicine unless it is mandate.